Objecutive, Inc., is a United States based software company seeking a programmer to support its U.S. development team.
- Hands-on software development at the code level of complex modules and components.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of product's feature set, usability, architecture and technical excellence.
- Contribute to overall software lifecycle process improvement and refinement.
- Interface with customers, industry service providers, internal architects and developers.
- Analyze new customer requirements and translate into a conceptual and physical design.
- Design new user interfaces.
- Document new requirements, architectures and designs.
- Work with a team of developers to build out changes to the system.
- Produce daily or weekly builds, upgrade scripts and deployment packages.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering or other science.
- Exposure to financial accounting exposure and experience in capital markets and securities trading operations is an advantage.
Location: Greece. We will also consider work-from-home candidates.
About Objecutive: Objecutive, Inc. is a software company that provides a portfolio management system for investment managers. Our technology (www.fund-studio.com) enables us to provide global systems that enhance and streamline the fund operations of our customers.
Please email your CV to Costas Kellas at firstname.lastname@example.org.